Thread: SurplusRifleForum.org and a Rant thrown in for good measure

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Here's the reply I got:
    "It's probably going to be something along the lines of $800 for another couple years of hosting, and another $100 for the domain renewal for a handful of years.

But basically I would sell them the domain name/transfer the account over to them as it currently stands and they can be concerned about that later.

As far as an offer to take over the site right now, the last site I sold was for well over $15k, this one I would consider selling for a lot less. I've put years of work into it, as well as my own money, so I'm basically just trying to break even on the money I've invested. First person to come to me with an offer that does that, gets it. IN terms of a dollar amount, I'd like for them to decide what they think they should offer and then we can negotiate further."
    Load and shoot: 6.5mm (Dutch, Jap., Carcano, Swede), 7x57, 7.35 Carcano, 7.5mm (Mas, Swiss), 303 British, 7.65x53, 7.7 Jap, 7.62x51, 30-06, 8x50R & 8x52R Siamese, 30-40 Krag, 8x57, 7.62x39, 7.62x54R, 8x 56R, 30 Carbine, 450/577 Martini, 300 Win Mag, 45 LC.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I received the same exact reply. I think he has cut and pasted to avoid retyping replies. I don't blame him.