I also think that with ammo prices where they are, if you can even find any, shooters are just not willing to part with their ammo. I'm sure they are wondering, if they shoot what they have on hand, what will replacement ammo cost? If they can even find any... I go to an indoor range this time of year and I'm concerned how they will stay in business. There is no ammo to sell. I find myself there alone on the member side. One or two, maybe on the public side. Reading some articles, many say it will be another year before things return to "normal". GunBroker prices are through the roof. So how will this range stay open? I see a time when employees get laid off. When I go in, many are just sitting around or cleaning display cases... I'm afraid they will have to raise range fees, then even fewer will come in... As a member, I'm locked in, but in a few months it will be time to renew. In the past they used to give you a break on your membership fee to renew. I bet that has gone by the way side...