Like a couple folks here, I'm back after an illness. I'm getting back into my hobby of reloading/casting/shooting. However, I'm cleaning out brass that I won't be reloading. I have received brass from fellow shooters over the past 40 years. I haven't accepted any in sometime. Anyway, I'm not particularly in need of any brass. So I question trading in my case. I want to get rid of, what I would call, less desirable brass. For example, I have 1000s of 38special. I'm currently considering throwing this brass overtime into the brass buckets at the range. I gave some to a friend who appeared to want some who has now changed his mind. I thought about scrap metal value, but I doubt it would be worth my time to drive it over and the gas I would use... The other day I was offered 9mm and thanked the friend but declined. God I don't want any 9mm. I'm only going to reload 45acp and 357mag and some 8mm Nambu. (I form my own brass) So anything else I come across has got to go. I simply after being ill have lost any desire to reload anything else. I have more than a lifetime supply of this brass, so I'm not interested in a trade. Some thoughts I had was listing the brass on Craigslist, Facebook. Where if someone is willing to pick it up, give it away. I don't particulary want to box up, stand in line at the PO, pay postage, etc. Does anyone have any thoughts on what to do with what I would consider low value brass? Thanks! BTW If I come across desirable brass I'll bring it here...