I have accumulated the gear over time, so spreading out the cost was not all that painful.
RMatchell just did it recently, and I think did it all in one swoop.

So, presuming my hobby time is FREE.
And, I get to collect range lead from my shooting range = free
And, I have been saving/trading the 5.7 X 28 FN brass for years = almost free (some postage occasionally involved in a trade)

So, the cost of my home swaged bullets is virtually FREE, not factoring in the cost of the tooling and some simple mods to my RCBS old style rockchucker.

How do they shoot? I have several "Push Pin Certificates" from hitting 1/4" diameter plastic bulletin board push pins, first shot, with 308's (my swaged bullets) at 100 yds, 200 yds, and 300 yds; using my Savage Mode 12 Long SS barrel (off the shelf, no modifications to the rifle) gun. So, once the load development is done, they shoot equally as well as the expensive Match Grade (pick any manufacturer). They are amazingly accurate.

When I process the 5.7's, I see brass from three different manufacturers, but I process them all the same. The only thing I take great pains with is making the lead cores. Pure lead, cast in a core mold I got from Brian Thurner. I swage the cores twice. First time gets them from as-cast cores to firmly packed cores, but they vary a boit. The second time through the core swage die, they come out within a tenth of a grain. Added to the variation from brass jacket to brass jacket, the weights from bullet to bullet are negligible. It's really more about the load development (powder load). Distance off the lands make NO difference in my testing.

I have two buddies who help me pull the hand;es on the various steps for making these. The only difference between the 150 grain and the 168 grain is the starting weight of the lead core. So, my buddies share in the result of the produced qty.

Lots of information about this swaging thing at Cast Boolits.