Thread: My Trades -- SafetyJoe

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hello joe.
    I would like to trade for your 45acp federal hs. Looking for 1,000 pieces. What would you like to trade for that?
    Doug

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Yeah, sure we can do another trade for 45 acp federal HS brass again, but not right now. Wait a little while so you get a chance to find something else other than 38 special to trade. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by HARDSHOOTER View Post
    Hello joe.
    I would like to trade for your 45acp federal hs. Looking for 1,000 pieces. What would you like to trade for that?
    Doug

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Hello SafetyJoe. I have 223 mixed hs and 7.62x39 mixed hs for trade. All cleaned but not deprimed although some are.

Looking for 44mag, 357 mag, 50ae, 30 M1 Carbine, 30-30, 45 acp federal lpp.

Sound interesting? I hope your big trade went well.

Doug
    Last edited by HARDSHOOTER; 02-07-2018 at 11:33 AM.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Yeah, my big trade went really well. I just finished de-priming everything and wet tumbling everything. The 270, 30-06 and 243 that I'm going to size have been lubed and I'm getting ready to size them. After that's done and the lube is tumbled off I'll separate them by head stamp and add those to my list along with the many other calibers I got in the trade, but aren't going to size just because I don't have the die for those calibers.

As far as making another trade with you that's fine, but I already have a 55 gal drum full of 223 that I haven't gone through yet so I'm not really interested in taking on anymore of that caliber right now, but the 7.62x39 you have I might be interested in as long as they are not berdan primed. In this last big trade I did get 121 more pieces of 50 AE, but I haven't updated my list to reflect those new ones yet, but the total count should be 215 now. I'll probably finish going through everything and update my list this weekend or early next week. I'm also going to update my list of calibers I'm looking for to include a few that a friend wants which are 6.5 grendel, 45 GAP and 25 acp.

Hello SafetyJoe. I have 223 mixed hs and 7.62x39 mixed hs for trade. All cleaned but not deprimed although some are.

Looking for 44mag, 357 mag, 50ae, 30 M1 Carbine, 30-30, 45 acp federal lpp.

Sound interesting? I hope your big trade went well.

Doug

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Brass trade

Hello joe. My 7.62x39 is boxer brass and not the crappy berdan primed steel cases. When we do another trade

i would like to do the trade pound per pound if that works for you. I have all my brass in seal a meal bags. I

thought it might make it easier instead of counting each piece of brass. Medium size priority flat rate box is

what i am thinking of sending. Ok by you?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I'm not too sure if I like the idea of trading pound for pound because some calibers have a much higher value than others. If we were only trading stuff like 9mm and 40 S&W then it might be a good idea. I'm a little too OCD about some things and counting brass is one of them.

EDIT: However, none of that is to say weighing brass to determine the approximate count is a bad idea. I did that to the 45 acp and 380 acp brass I have that's listed. I just don't think trading based 1 lb of brass for 1 lb of brass will always be fair.

Hello joe. My 7.62x39 is boxer brass and not the crappy berdan primed steel cases. When we do another trade i would like to do the trade pound per pound if that works for you. I have all my brass in seal a meal bags. I thought it might make it easier instead of counting each piece of brass. Medium size priority flat rate box is what i am thinking of sending. Ok by you?
    Last edited by SafetyJoe; 02-08-2018 at 02:50 PM.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by safetyjoe View Post
    i'm not too sure if i like the idea of trading pound for pound because some calibers have a much higher value than others. If we were only trading stuff like 9mm and 40 s&w then it might be a good idea. I'm a little too ocd about some things and counting brass is one of them.

Edit: However, none of that is to say weighing brass to determine the approximate count is a bad idea. I did that to the 45 acp and 380 acp brass i have that's listed. I just don't think trading based 1 lb of brass for 1 lb of brass will always be fair.
    Hey Joe. I have several hundred 7.62x39 boxer primed polished brass to trade for your 50ae and 30 carbine for starters. Not that steel russian berdan primed stuff. I might want some 44 mag and 357 mag if you still have some.
    How does one for one trade for your brass against my 7.62x39 sound to you?
    Last edited by HARDSHOOTER; 02-11-2018 at 12:36 PM.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    Not sure if this forum is still going. I have some 44mag, 38 super auto, 40s&w. Willing to trade for 45acp....

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have an abundance of once fired deprimed and cleaned 38 special, 357 mag, 44 magnum and 500 S&W (new) brass for trade.
    I am looking for 100+ pieces of 243 Winchester brass new or once fired.

Thanks,
    Richard Reno

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm interested in your 243 brass unsized. if sized then not interested

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I don't have any 243 brass right now. Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by renofish View Post
    I'm interested in your 243 brass unsized. if sized then not interested