Yeah, my big trade went really well. I just finished de-priming everything and wet tumbling everything. The 270, 30-06 and 243 that I'm going to size have been lubed and I'm getting ready to size them. After that's done and the lube is tumbled off I'll separate them by head stamp and add those to my list along with the many other calibers I got in the trade, but aren't going to size just because I don't have the die for those calibers.

As far as making another trade with you that's fine, but I already have a 55 gal drum full of 223 that I haven't gone through yet so I'm not really interested in taking on anymore of that caliber right now, but the 7.62x39 you have I might be interested in as long as they are not berdan primed. In this last big trade I did get 121 more pieces of 50 AE, but I haven't updated my list to reflect those new ones yet, but the total count should be 215 now. I'll probably finish going through everything and update my list this weekend or early next week. I'm also going to update my list of calibers I'm looking for to include a few that a friend wants which are 6.5 grendel, 45 GAP and 25 acp.

Quote Originally Posted by HARDSHOOTER View Post
Hello SafetyJoe. I have 223 mixed hs and 7.62x39 mixed hs for trade. All cleaned but not deprimed although some are.

Looking for 44mag, 357 mag, 50ae, 30 M1 Carbine, 30-30, 45 acp federal lpp.

Sound interesting? I hope your big trade went well.

Doug