As a NRA Instructor for Metallic cartridge Reloading, I WINCE every time I see someone posting actual amount of powder used in a cartridge. It's just too easy to make an honest mistake. I urge everyone, including the original poster, to refrain from being that specific with powder loads. All it takes is that one well intentioned mistake to get someone's fingers (and gun) hurt.

Instead, you could suggest a powder, but leave the amount of that powder to the reloading data book. Alternatively, you can call the powder manufacturer, and get starting and max load data for any bullet and powder combination.

So, for example, for my 300 Blackout loads, I use a 150 grain home made (swaged) bullet, and Lil Gun powder. Lil Gun is made by Hodgdon. The amount of that powder is well documented in both the Tenth Edition of the Hornady Reloading data book, as well as the 14th Edition of the Speer reloading book. It's also well documented at Hodgdon's web based Load Data area: http://www.hodgdonreloading.com/
Additionally, Hodgdon's tech support guys are eager and happy to guide you with regard to starting loads and max loads for any bullet weight, either jacketed or cast.
The contact information is:

You can reach a Hodgdon representative Monday-Thursday, 7:00 AM-5:00 PM.
Address:
6430 Vista Drive
Shawnee, KS 66218

Phone:
(913) 362-9455
Fax:
(913) 362-1307

NOTE: All of the powder manufacturers have a deep vested interest in keeping you safe, and will reply to your inquiry very quickly.

Now, having said that, I know that some of you will take exception to my warnings. Especially those of you who are "very experienced reloaders". However, I have been doing this for more than 45 years, 20+ of that as a certified NRA instructor (and one of the very few, they tell me, that got 100% on the test for certification) for all these years, I have seen too many people get injured by using the kind of "heresay" load data that gets posted by well meaning friendly people. If you want to use what someone posts as a starting point for research, go ahead. But, please (I am begging you) research the information before using it. Confirm from a safe resource, that it's indeed safe to use. Let's NOT turn this thread into some sort of debate about what's safe and what's not. If it goes in that direction, I will lock the thread. Just suffice it to say that it behooves you to be safe in your reloading. The safe way isn't always the FAST way. Do your homework before reloading everything. Including 300 Blackout (where the case volume is sufficiently small enough to go quickly from safe to dangerous.)