Thread: Brass to trade

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Brass to trade: Updated 2-11-23

Hello all,

Been a minute since I was here last. Ready to do some trading...

Right now I am looking for once fired Lake City 7.62x51. Preferably nothing ran through a machine gun but if you aren't sure about what it was ran through, I understand.

Here's what I have:

Fiocchi 45 Long Colt: 50 pieces, once fired, all same lot. Nothing done but deprimed.

PMC Bronze .308 Win: 125 (?) pieces, once fired. I believe 2 different lot #'s. All but 15 have only been deprimed/tumbled/pockets cleaned. The 15 have been prepped for loading... Annealed, sized(shoulder bumped back .002), trimmed, chamfer/deburr, etc... But I never got around to loading them.

.223 Rem: Mostly commercial plinking ammo, various mfrs and head stamps. Not even real sure of the count... Rough guess 150 pcs. give or take. If you're interested, ask me and I'll get an accurate tally. The only work done is depriming, tumbling, pockets brushed, and flash holes deburred... I only reload Lake City for my .223 so this stuff just sits around and gathers dust.

30-06 Springfield: 16 pcs... (2) FC, (6) R-P, (7) Winchester, (1) Hornady. Some deprimed, some not. Pretty sure I tumbled these. Range pickups from here and there.

30-30: 16 pcs. (15) FC, (1) R-P. Deprimed/Tumbled. A few case mouths are out of round/edge peened over a hair. But nothing squashed or unusable.

6.5 Creedmoor: 12 pcs. (7) FC, (5) Hornady. Still have spent primers. I might have tumbled them... Don't remember.

(1) Winchester .22-250

If you reload .300 BO and need brass, tell me. It's usually all over at the range. But I never pick it up because I don't load for it and don't know anyone else who does either.

Mike
    Last edited by Mike from OK; 02-11-2023 at 09:30 PM.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Welcome to the site. It's good to see some activity here. You probably noticed it's been pretty slow here. We are hoping that things pick up.
    Hope you find what you are looking for and a Merry Christmas to you and yours. G.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by seeker View Post
    Welcome to the site. It's good to see some activity here. You probably noticed it's been pretty slow here. We are hoping that things pick up.
    Hope you find what you are looking for and a Merry Christmas to you and yours. G.
    Thank you seeker. Merry Christmas to you and yours as well.

Mike

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I have LC brass, I'll have to check the date. I could use 30-30 or 308 brass

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Appreciate it Bart. Let me know when you get a chance.

Mike

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    The bag says 250+ of which 29 are PSD and 28 are WCC. So close to 200 are LC. Based on 2 hand full evaluations: about 65% are LC 18 and 35% LC19. I didn't see any 20's.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    PM sent Bart.

Mike

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Great trade Mike - Thanx for the 308 and 30-30 brass!

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    And thank you Bart. I'll put that LC brass to good use.

Mike

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    TTT for update.