Thread: Duke has Passed Away - RIP Duke

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Duke has Passed Away - RIP Duke

I'd been wondering for the Past couple of weeks about why we were getting so much Spam and nothing was being done about it. I'd forgotten my Login until this Morning, so couldn't Post to ask. I just found this posted by his Son over on Castboolits:

Thumbs up DukeInFlorida - RIP

This post goes out to my father, DukeInFlorida, an avid member on these forums and considered some of you his close friends. He passed away June 24, 2021 with family by his side. I want to leave you with something he wrote a couple of years ago:
    I used to marvel at how many people my parents seemed to know. Especially my mom. She seemingly never met a stranger. She made friends instantly. It's amazing how many lives you touch in your lifetime. Not dozens or hundreds. but THOUSANDS!

It's important that every one of those people that you meet comes away from meeting you with a positive impression, and has something meaningful to remember the occasion by. Try to remember that.

I don't at all think that everyone that has ever met me thinks of me in positive ways. I'm not delusional. At least, I hope not. However, it's been my life's mission to make a positive difference with everyone I meet. Sometimes, I go a bit overboard with my exuberance. That's where I sometimes get in trouble.

My mission is far from over. So, smiles to all those who have met me. Hugs to those who have been and remain good friends over the years. And, apologies to those who moved along, scratching their heads and making faces from the experience. Every one of you keeps me positive, and healthy. God bless.
    Thanks everyone for taking an interest in what he had to share. Keep his spirit of knowledge and friendship alive and pass it along to someone else who needs it.

Click image for larger version. Name: GrHrrwD.jpg Views: 38 Size: 42.9 KB ID: 285282

-Eric

https://castboolits.gunloads.com/sho...35#post5215835

Feedback Score
    RIP my friend! You will be missed.
    Welcome to ABT. Any questions feel free to ask.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I knew something was terribly wrong. So sad to hear this. Rest in peace.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    I'm very sorry to hear this. RIP Duke.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    He was a great guy.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    We will miss you Duke! RIP

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score