PDA

View Full Version : Good Afternoon

Leftyfixit
08-18-2019, 01:29 PM
Some of us come here to find brass that we need but being here is like walking around a ghost town. There is no one here. Most regulars have all of the brass they need so they have no reason to talk with anyone. I wish that was my case.

Mbaker78
08-18-2019, 01:41 PM
I still try to drop in every couple days, but it has been pretty dead lately...

DukeInFlorida
08-18-2019, 01:59 PM
Please spend some time promoting this site through your other site contacts. I always promote this site.
For example, I teach reloading classes, and suggest that students bring home all the brass they can get. Even the stuff they don't load for. "Why?", they ask.
Because you can trade that stuff for the other sizes that you do need. This site just needs some additional promotion, and it'll get plenty busy.

Our parent site is castboolits.gunloads.com

You should visit there as well. They have a selling area. This ammobrasstrader site was first created by another fellow who passed the notion along to those of us who were still looking for a place to ONLY trade brass.

lightman
08-19-2019, 05:18 AM
Welcome Aboard!

It has been slow lately. Like Duke says, talk about it and promote it with your shooting buddies. I browse through it a few times a day to see who is doing what.

Read the sticky about posting and start a post about your wants and needs and list what you have for trade. Read through the other members post and follow the format layed out for trading.

curt48mauser
08-25-2019, 08:33 PM
Appreciate what you do Duke!

WarEagleEd
08-26-2019, 10:42 AM
I check the boards pretty frequently, but I have not been able to reload at all lately so I haven't burned through any brass. Therefore, I have no demand for any. Hopefully, that will change soon.