PDA

View Full Version : weird year

1blue
07-20-2023, 03:58 PM
It's been a strange year! I can't complain. I've been to as many estate sales as I have range days. Looking back, the weather has been not... good? Raining or hot as hell. Past years were just plain hot. So days I thought I'd go to the range, well it is raining or too hot... I did find estate sales and got some bargains. Found primers, brass, etc. I recently also found lead ingots at $1 per pound. Replenished my lead supply. So I can't really complain. But I sure am ready to go to the range!

lightman
07-21-2023, 09:45 AM
It has been a strange year! Its been raining here all morning and thats not a regular thing in July!

Happyguy
07-21-2023, 10:11 AM
We have a daughter who lives in San Diego and she tells me that we have hotter weather in WA this spring and summer than they did in San Diego, weird.

SafetyJoe
07-24-2023, 04:06 PM
Same thing in Connecticut. It's either too hot or raining. I heard it's an El Nino year so maybe that's the reason.

seeker
07-26-2023, 03:25 PM
Same here in North Central Pa. Either too hot or flash flood rain with sweltering heat afterwards. Gonna be over 90° on Friday but cool down to the mid 70s Sat. and Sunday. I'm hoping and praying for some trigger therapy.