Thread: So, What You Doing On The Bench Today?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Loaded up just shy of 500 rounds of 223, 62gs SP. Had nowhere to put some of them, so I loaded up a handful of magazines. Not an issue with identification since each different caliber gets its own magazine type. Pmags for 223, lancer L5s for blackout, and metal GI mags for 458 socom.

Bent up the feed lips on my last 2 GI metal mags to help the socom feed.

Built a dedicated lower for the socom last week, so now I don’t have to swap them back and forth. Best part about it is that it was free, just worked a few hours in my buddy’s shop for the lower and parts I didn’t already have around.

Hopefully I will do some unloading this weekend, it’s been a while since I’ve had a good range day to pointlessly burn through some ammo.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbaker78 View Post
    Hopefully I will do some unloading this weekend, it’s been a while since I’ve had a good range day to pointlessly burn through some ammo.
    Me too, but I have not been well. I have bad pain running up my thigh into my butt on the right side. And MRI showed a mass pressing on my spine on the L4 vertebrae. And with my history of three prior cancers that ain't good. I have a lot of tests and stuff coming up, bone scans, biopsies, appointment to make with a neurosurgeon. But cie la vie. I finished up reboxing all my .44 and .45 Colt reloads. I have maybe 12 boxes to start on my .45 ACP, .40 Cal S&W, and 357 SIG, but will need a LOT more.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gandog56 View Post
    Me too, but I have not been well. I have bad pain running up my thigh into my butt on the right side. And MRI showed a mass pressing on my spine on the L4 vertebrae. And with my history of three prior cancers that ain't good. I have a lot of tests and stuff coming up, bone scans, biopsies, appointment to make with a neurosurgeon. But cie la vie. I finished up reboxing all my .44 and .45 Colt reloads. I have maybe 12 boxes to start on my .45 ACP, .40 Cal S&W, and 357 SIG, but will need a LOT more.
    Wishing you Luck and hoping for the best! I know that when you back is out of whack nothing feels good.