Quote Originally Posted by DukeInFlorida View Post
38 Specials!!!!

I'll pay postage and toss in some extra $$$ if you'll pack it all up and send it to me. I am my shooting buddies are ALWAYS looking for matched head stamp 38's. And, your pile of it would be worth looking and sorting through. My shooting group shoots over a thousand 38 specials a week, reloading it, and installing cast lead boolits. We're always seeking replacements for the splits that always seem to happen.

So, before you just toss it to the club, send me a PM with details, and I'll send some $$$ to get you to ship it to me.

This is the sort of thing this site (ammobrasstrader.com) is perfect for. Against the rules to just sell it for cash here? Yes. But, since you aren't trying to openly sell it, I'll openly offer to buy it.

Let me know. Thanks.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Let me take a look. I have them separated by head stamp. I gave a large tupperware container to a friend who now doesn't want it. It's all PMC and CBC. I have Federal, Winchester, R-P and some other assorted headstamps. I might have to send it in multiple USPS large boxes. You don't have to give me any extra $$. I'll send them to you and then you decide. The same friend who didn't want the 38 special is buying a new Kimber. So if you would like to send me 45acp that would work. What ever you think is fine. Glad I looked here. I was ready next week to start taking them to range and dump them. Please PM me your address and I'll get them sent off.