Thread: Please READ - Just a reminder

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Please READ - Just a reminder

In the trading area of this forum, you are only allowed to have ONE trade/swap thread. You update your listings in that one thread. For the most part, you guys do a great job with following that rule. However, there are a few that keep ignoring it.
    Every now and then, I check for more than one post from the same guy, and delete all threads where more than one was posted. I'm keeping track of who does the multiple posts, and those who are habitual offenders will have their access here somewhat curtailed.

For the most part, this forum runs well, and we have managed to keep most of the offshore intruders out. So, thanks to those who play by the rules.

I would refer you to the rules if you have any questions. You can also send me a PM if there's anything that you don't understand.
    Administrator - Ammo Brass Trader

NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
    Author of a book on reloading

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    This being 2019 when do the brass trade posts get updated? Even editing a old post tells rookies like me that you are still alive and possibly interested in trading brass.
    Last edited by Leftyfixit; 10-02-2019 at 07:22 PM.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    If you post a new reply on your thread it'll bump it back up to the top. I do that once in a while after I add a bunch of new stuff or change the calibers I'm looking for. Try to have patience and understand that this site might not get very much traffic even though there are a lot of threads and also keep in mind that the brass you have and the quantities you have along with the calibers you are looking for might not be enough for some people to want to make a trade. If you have the ability to source more brass to add to your list over time that should eventually reach a level where someone will want to make a trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftyfixit View Post
    This being 2019 when do the brass trade posts get updated? Even editing a old post tells rookies like me that you are still alive and possibly interested in trading brass.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    I am gaining understanding of how that works and I will eventually get enough brass of each caliber that I reload. That being said I am trying to be patient.