I was thinking the other day how far my journey has come down the reloading path. I have a LOT of equipment many years after I started. Some things I'd not buy again if I had it all to do over again...but I have a few things...I just don't want to do without.

So...name something you think most people don't have...that you simply can't live without....however...make it affordable....like a tool or device that is small...and not 'Super Mega Auto Reloading Station 5000" with auto feeders for all components.

I have a few myself in mind...and it is really hard to narrow down to one...I really wouldn't want to do without my Dillon Super Swage...or my Shockbottles in 9mm, 40S&W, and 45ACP...or my Lyman multi-cal case gauges for pistol/rifle/large rifle...but if we are going to quantify it by saying something most don't have and I simply don't want to go back to the old way....

It would be my Hornady 1911 style vibrating primer tube filler. The thought of loading 1k+ rounds at a time on a single stage or turret press simply doesn't interest me in the least...it actually sounds like a bad dream I keep waking up from. However, even with my Hornady LNL AP, the case feeder, bullet feeder, powder hopper with the electronics package to give me level warnings.....loading primer tubes every 100 rounds is a pain in the posterior. So, preloading 3-5 tubes of primers before hand is the way to go...and filling a tube in ~15seconds is almost comical when you think back of the days when you poked each primer to fill the tubes.

Thats' mine...what's yours?

Lee