I just finished prepping and priming 1,000 pcs of WMA 5.56 brass.

I'm only going to the Range now to pick up brass about every 2 weeks but I'm still usually finding what I consider a "Fair" amount there when I go. I use those plastic buckets that Deckmate packages their 25#'s of Deck screws. They're square and have extremely stiff sides so that when I'm kneeling on the ground picking up brass, I can use the bucket to stand up (with my bad knees, back, and shoulders it's getting tougher and tougher to pick up brass, especially since getting off of my Pain Meds, LOL). This last time, I ended up with 2 of those plastic buckets full, so about 50# of mixed brass. LOTS of .223/5.56 and 9mm but sadly, no Weatherby Calibers. Someone(s) at Our Range has taken up shooting .300 PRC, 7mm PRC, and 6.5 mm PRC and they are leaving their brass, so I'm figuring that they must not reload.

I'm in the middle of swapping out the 4' Fluorescent light fixtures in my reloading room to 8' LED's. I've been needing to get better lighting in there and had been trying to figure out how to add lights, then my Son told me about some 8' LED's he'd found on Amazon. Since my Fluorescent Fixtures are already paid for and I have plenty of 4' tubes, I started to not go with the LED's and just add a couple of more 4' fixtures.....That's until I found out what 4' fixtures are going for these days! Not to mention that the LED's use less power and put out way more light.