Thread: A new "what are you doing in the loading room today" thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    im cleaning up the back wall of my garage and gonna build myself a new reloading bench. its gonna be bigger than the one i built for my wife for her to make her rock jewelry if anyone saw the pictures before the spam removal took them down

who got the 40 cal TC TL mold and was gonna try it? did you have any luck with it? im still thinking of getting the regular version without the tumble lube rings

safetyjoe,
    man you are gonna have corpal tunnel in both hands loading the revolvers with that much 357

Mbaker,
    you actually got the lee 1000 to load reliabaly? i bought one new that was "supposedly" factory setup for 223 according to the label on the box abt 10 years ago, it just felt like a toy with the plastic powder measure and lightswitch pull chain, loaded about 10 rounds of 223 and had no consistancy in charge weights, it didnt index into stations correctly and just worked like crap. so i took it to the next gunshow and got rid of it, got a dillon and never looked back
    Last edited by Pacomdiver; 12-22-2018 at 01:48 PM.