Thread: A new "what are you doing in the loading room today" thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I finally sorted through the brass from my range trip a few weeks back. I am starting to think that it actually does mate I have almost another quart baggie full of 9mm, and I don’t even own anything in 9mm...

Maybe this is the sign to convert my M&P40 to 9mm and build a 9mm AR.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbaker78 View Post
    I finally sorted through the brass from my range trip a few weeks back. I am starting to think that it actually does mate I have almost another quart baggie full of 9mm, and I don’t even own anything in 9mm...

Maybe this is the sign to convert my M&P40 to 9mm and build a 9mm AR.
    Just buy a 9mm barrel. With the M&P 40 you can simply drop in a new barrel and run the same magazines...everything works great except that last round may not feed....depends on the mag though. I run my 9mm 124gr truncated cone powder coated bullets in my M&P 40 with a simple barrel change....and they run great. Super cheap too.

I technically don't currently own a 9mm...but I've shot over 1k rounds of 9mm through the 40 this year...and I've loaded up maybe....5k rounds of 9mm in the last few weeks. I still have a few thousand 9mm brass that I may load...or use as jackets for my 40 S&W BTSniper swaged boolits.

My three day weekend has consisted of shooting a lot of 9mm, 40S&W, 45ACP, 300blk, 308Win, 5.56, and 8mm....I think I may have to go buy more primers next week....completely out of SPP...except for 100 magnums....completely out of LPP....and almost out of SRP....but I have a crap ton of LRP.