BREATHE
RELAX
PATIENCE
HEAL

Hoping that you heal fast, my friend.

I have, as many of you know, the rarest of all of the cancers, Multiple Myeloma. (It's a bone marrow cancer, no cure. If you take ALL of the other cancers, and add them up, this is less than 1% of that.) Not trying to steal any of Gandog's show. Not at all. Just trying to demonstrate to gandog that even the worst possible scenarios can be overcome. I am still shooting, reloading, casting, and swaging jacketed bullets. That (and my kids who love me very much) keeps me going. Not sure how much longer I have on this planet (or any other planet), but I pray that we all stay around a bit longer to make a difference.

So, Gandog, wishing you all the best. Hoping that you are in an amazing medical facility. If not, get your butt to one of the best. I have my oncologist, one of the country's leading research doctors (specifically for Multiple Myeloma) at Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville, FL. Let me know if I can offer suggestions for miracle type treatment centers. There are only a handful in the whole country. Mayo (which also has it's home in Minnesota) is one of the best of those.

Prayers from Florida.