Thread: So What Is With My Ruger Kick?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    37 (100%)

So What Is With My Ruger Kick?

SO last week I got me a new Ruger (Well, it was used, but new to me) Redhawk in .44 mag. Today I scratched me a brand new itch and bought me a NIB Ruger Mark IV Target in stainless steel. May have to sell my Ruger Superblackhawk to help me afford all this!

Ruger Mark IV.jpg

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I have the same problem with Rugers. I think I have around a dozen guns made by Ruger. I never had problems taking apart my mk3 22/45, but I do like the ambi safety on the new mk4.

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Cappie, that isn't a kick, it is an itch and you keep scratching it. Put some ointment on it and it will go away.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Happyguy View Post
    Cappie, that isn't a kick, it is an itch and you keep scratching it. Put some ointment on it and it will go away.
    It sort of reminds me of my Mosin Nagant itch. Only way to relieve the itch is to buy yet another one. Was up to 19 but my nephew came by and begged me to sell him one, so only 18 left.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Problem is there was no way I was going to get to the range until at least tomorrow. I must have disassembled and reassembled that thing about 50 times because I still can't believe how easy they made it. Only had the two mags that came with it. Ordered two more, suckers is up there in price, just like my Buckmark mags. (Of which I have slowly built up into about ten mags now)