Thread: 32 win spl

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Post 32 win spl

does anybody out there reload this one?

so far only found the one. not sure if i should mount it, or scrap it. costly to buy a tote just for the one.

maybe find its brothers down the rd?

but have found a couple very distant cousins in 338 win mag. (nickel)
    guess will just place this along with a number of "others" in the "box". save for latter?

Feedback Score
    Just put a bunch in the tumbler. I found a pair of pre 64 s last summer even took it into the woods last fall. Sweet shooting rifle. Find a few more and a gun to go with them and you'll have some fun.

Phil

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    a large area i will just call number 9. has many shooting places, some right off the rd, others tucked back in a ways. 4X4 or moto access only.
    but even today both of my bags were full and i stopped picking up all the .223 laying around.

but great place to find "that" odd ball cartridge.

but so sad a good looking couple, white pu (brand ?) at a rd side spot. all the glass and trash they left behind. i picked up some. but could not take out. in the cj not the pu so just no place for it. even a couple boxes over flowing with glass bottles. un-damaged. either they were very bad shots or up there only to trash the place.

next time i see such i am taking photos. just no reason to trash out our country.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I have been reloading my 32 special for years. Excellent firearm. This model just didn't take off like the 30/30 did. Poor timing to market I guess!
    ------------------------------------------------
    Ineptocracy (in-ept-oc-ra-cy).....
    A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.