Thread: finds?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Post finds?

been finding some not so common cartridges of late, (.32 acp, .32 s&w-long .38 s&w, 450 marlin(bad neck, but workable), 308 win, even one 7.62X39 in brass (not coated steel), not sure if any out there even reload this stuff,
    even some still loaded up. .32 acp. would this still go bang after being underwater a day or three?

hell even found some once fired 45-70 brass. going to hang on to this as i want a rifle chambered in that.

but set up collection bins for everything, so if any needs something. pending what i find maybe?

sad people are starting to pickup after themselves, as i was at one spot heard a lot of shooting. big bangs and plenty of pistol.. just not sure where they were at.

but the kids and there blunder 9's, always leaving so many out there, my hand and arm (I use a long reach gripper stick) get tired of picking them all up.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    When I'm at the range with a bunch of kids (18-25) I just sweep all of the brass up with a broom and dust pan and dump it into my mixed brass box. Then on a day when it's nice out I'll sort it on a table outside (wire mesh type, so the dirt and small garbage fall through). The wife started yelling at me for sorting it on the dining room table

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    just sweeping with a broom does not work so great on dirt. i do not go to a pay to play range (closest one is in san joaquin county, they are not a gun friendly county, and the place is a dump.) here when i live is "ok" to shoot almost in the whole county.

if you own more than five acres (pending what's around your land) ok to shoot there.
    so i have better than twenty spots i can pick up. some good, some piss poor, and some are gold... er... a.. brass mines.

and yes this is CA.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Ahh, both of the public ranges I go to are concrete. If I go shooting on someone's property I'll usually end up walking around crouched to get all of my brass...

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Well, where the shooters shoot from at my range is concrete. But there is a lot of brass that ends up in the gravel around the concrete. Especially in front of the benches and to the right of the pistol range.