Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Finally Had It!

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Finished up yesterday. I got out all my primers on the shelves to finally end this job. So I also ran some .303 Brit brass and 8mm Mauser brass through the tumbler last night, I am FINALLY reloading in my new wonder shed!

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gandog56 View Post
    I am FINALLY reloading in my new wonder shed!
    Congrats on the newly finished reloading shed.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    As big as it is, and even with an upper loft, I need to figure out something better on gun storage. I keep looking for one of them 20 gun Mosin Nagant shipping crates. Since I have 19 Mosin Nagants that would be a good thing to store them in.

Of course that would ALSO mean if I got one, I would need ANOTHER Mosin Nagant to completely fill it!

Feedback Score
    Hi Gandog.Good looking shed.Just a suggestion.With it looking to be pretty close to the fence,would be a good idea to put a good alarm system in also.Would be pretty easy to loosen a board or two and then gain entry to your shed.Something that would turn some lights on and set off a really loud alarm.
    Good luck.Have fun.Be safe.
    Leo

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Back when I worked at a home improvement store, I had a customer try to buy JUST a motion sensor for a floodlight. Naturally curious, I asked him if he was replacing a damaged one?

He told me that he had a ~140dB siren that he was going to hook up to it INSIDE his shed with a switch accessible only from inside the house. Anyone trying to break into the shed would be at least temporarily deaf and the entire neighborhood would know someone was breaking in

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    I have a motion sensor pointing at the shed, the alarm is in my bedroom. Also have a motion sensor light above the door of the shed.

Feedback Score
    Hi Gandog.What you have so far is a start.You need to have the whole area around the shed covered by motion sensors and really bright lights.
    Leo

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Actually I think I only need to cover the front. The only egress is the front door (dead bolt metal door) or through the window , also in the front. He would have to use a buzzsaw or something to come in through the three other sides. I am sure the sound of sawing would wake me up. Also the motion detect with the alarm pretty much covers the front and the left side.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Automated machine gun turrets?

Feedback Score
    44 (100%)
    Like the tail guns in B 52s, oh yeah.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Cool Gun safe

PENTAGON SAFE IS WHAT I HAVE, THE DEFENDER. GREAT SAFE AND HeAvY.

Quote Originally Posted by woodbutcher View Post
    Hi Gandog.Good looking shed.Just a suggestion.With it looking to be pretty close to the fence,would be a good idea to put a good alarm system in also.Would be pretty easy to loosen a board or two and then gain entry to your shed.Something that would turn some lights on and set off a really loud alarm.
    Leo