Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: So, What You Doing On The Bench Today?

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeInFlorida View Post
    Don't lose sight of the fact that when you deprime the cases, the primer knock out pin goes through the flash hole, and completely cleans that out. ALL of the flame will reach the powder. Like I said, I never have any issues, and never clean the primer pockets.
    Well, I have had problems fully seating them from soot built up on the sides and the bottom of the case around the flashhole. I have crushed many a primer before I got a wet rotary tumbler.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gandog56 View Post
    Well, I have had problems fully seating them from soot built up on the sides and the bottom of the case around the flashhole. I have crushed many a primer before I got a wet rotary tumbler.
    That was my problem as well in my 44 magnum. I think build up in the primer pocket caused a lot of issues.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Counting brass for a swap. Continuing to swap boxes with .40 cal and 357 SIG hand loads. Ordered more plastic boxes.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Not much, also counting brass for a swap. Decapping some other stuff. Just hiding out in the loading room.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Packaged up and mailed some brass for a trade. Packaged up and mailed a shell holder for a trade. Started getting the BBQ grill, fish cooker and electric clay target thrower ready for the Dove Hunters that will start arriving any minute now. Looking forward to a fun weekend.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Sorted and decapped some brass that I just picked up. Cleaned a Remington 1100 that I was lucky enough to get dirty over the weekend, Dove hunting. Prolly have a nap after while, the last 4 4am mornings are starting to wear on me.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I think I have about 250 round since the last cleaning on my 930, I’m curious how long I can go between cleanings before it starts messing up.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Just before I got sick I bought me a Lee Loaded in 12 gauge to start reloading shotshells again.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Over the last few days I’ve deprimed and reamed probably 1500 pieces of 5.56 brass that was all given to me... I’m gonna need more bullets, powder, and primers...

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbaker78 View Post
    Over the last few days I’ve deprimed and reamed probably 1500 pieces of 5.56 brass that was all given to me... I’m gonna need more bullets, powder, and primers...
    I possibly have even MORE .223/5.56 brass to process. I may or may have enough projectiles. I know I have enough powder left.