Quote Originally Posted by gandog56 View Post
Making an Excel sheet for my Lee Auto Disk powder measure. I got the riser kit so I can use 2 disks at once and get 5 times the weight charges. Been a very long time since I worked with Excel, coming up with the formulas was crazy. Anyways I am taking each slot on each disk, throwing ten charges with it, and averaging the weight of the ten throws to figure out what each hole throws for the powder I am using. I do this for all the 6 holes in the four disks. Then I input them on the data base. Then I take each hole dimension, add the average powder charges one at a time, (eg, .30 + .30, .30 + .32) Put that formula on the sheet. Once I enter all the 24 single charge accuracies, I don't actually have to do it with every disk and every combination to figure out what the charge will be. So with every powder I input the 24, I have what should be correct throws for 185 different combinations, everything from .3 cc to 3.4 cc. So far I have done it for Blue Dot, Titegroup and HP-38. I still have to do the 24 initial charges for Red Dot, Unique, 800X, and HP4895
That's a great idea !!! Now to find the time to just do it, maybe this winter.