Quote Originally Posted by Point-Man View Post
It seems to me that spent brass is becoming plentiful again. Especially 9mm- 40 cal- 38 spl - 45 acp. When I go to the range I have to clean it off the bench and from under my feet. Even at times I find 30-30, 308 -30-06, 243 and a bunch of 223. The brass I never find is the military calibers, like 303, 8mm mauser, 7.62x39, 7.5x55 swiss, 7.62x54 and others. Anyone that shoot these pick them up whether they reload or not." They might start someday. " With so much common brass available you can pick the manufacturer you prefer. An example, the only 223 brass I keep for myself is LC and Hornady. On another forum I even tried to sell some 308 . 100 pcs of r.p- OR 100 pcs of FC for 10 dollars. No one wanted them. I think most people learned something from the last shortage. I know I did. I have accumulated more brass than this old man will ever need. But I can`t stop picking it up. I`v tried .Ever so often I haul some to be recycled. I`m going Monday.

i know the feeling.
even when i go deer hunting. my friends ask me how many cases i found that day. not a great hunter. but a fantastic brass hound.

every where i go i am looking for and finding something to bring home. just a couple blunder 9's to bags full of mixed cases.