Thread: Well, This Is Really Weird

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)

Well, This Is Really Weird

I haven't used Cheaper Than Dirtr since I moved to Alabama from Illinois, because they would not ship to Alabama, Georgia, or Tennessee. But they have a great deal on Greek surplus .303 Brit, loaded with 174 grain spitzer bullets and in BOXER cases! So I tried to order a case of 440. Imagine my surprise when the order went through! Now did CTD change their policy, or is it because they are shipping it from a warehouse instead of their store? I donno.... but if you need some .303 boxer primed cases, this looks like a great source for them. Check it out.

http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/Produ...aspx?catid=544

EDIT: Oh crap, another senior moment, it was Natchez, not CTD that would not ship to Alabama.

Still, a great deal if you need .303 cases. Plus you get to shoot it first. You KNOW it will be once fired brass that way!
    Last edited by gandog56; 01-24-2015 at 10:41 AM.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    I was just thinking, I have Greek surplus 30.06 rounds, and they were crimped. These possibly were too. It's OK though, I have the RCBS swager die set.

Brass Trader
    Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    I won't support CTD after they horrendously gouged prices during the AR scare... $75 for a pmag is rediculous.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbaker78 View Post
    I won't support CTD after they horrendously gouged prices during the AR scare... $75 for a pmag is rediculous.
    Amen no dollars for CTD.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    My AR is an AK, so I don't care. It's just too good a deal that I will end up with 440 reloadable .303 Brit cases.