PDA

View Full Version : My Trades - DukeInFlorida

DukeInFlorida
05-11-2018, 08:58 AM
Just came across a BUNCH of very old cartridges from an estate sale. I know that some of you are collecting brass samples for a "cartridge display".
The brass I got from the estate sale are all as LOADED ammo, some of which is pretty crusty. I'm not interested in shipping loaded ammo. BUT... If there is a cartridge that you seek to fill out a collection, let me know what you seek, and I will check my pile of ammo, and would offer to pull apart what you need, and ship you the bullet and brass (deactivated), so that you could make it look pretty and display it. There are too many oddballs in this pile for me to go through it all, listing what's in there. So, tell me what you are specifically looking for, and I'll do my best. Looking for anything from the list, below, as trade for the effort.

Have lots of oddball rifle brass. If you need something, let me know, and I'll take a look.

I'm always looking for 5.7 X 28 FN brass (which I convert into jackets for 30 caliber rifle bullets).
Will trade for wheel weight lead. (prepping to cast some rifle boolits, and need WW's. Raw WW's are OK with me.
Would also trade for Winchester head stamped 38 Specials, or
Would trade for Starline head stamped 44 Magnums, or
Would trade for 6.5 Jap brass, any head stamp, or
Would trade for 25 Auto brass, any head stamp
Note: The ones listed with specific head stamps mean just that. ONLY those head stamps are of interest to me.

You decide the trade ratio. We each pay postage.

DukeInFlorida
07-01-2018, 06:11 AM
Just came across a BUNCH of very old cartridges from an estate sale. I know that some of you are collecting brass samples for a "cartridge display".
The brass I got from the estate sale are all as LOADED ammo, some of which is pretty crusty. I'm not interested in shipping loaded ammo. BUT... If there is a cartridge that you seek to fill out a collection, let me know what you seek, and I will check my pile of ammo, and would offer to pull apart what you need, and ship you the bullet and brass (deactivated), so that you could make it look pretty and display it. There are too many oddballs in this pile for me to go through it all, listing what's in there. So, tell me what you are specifically looking for, and I'll do my best.

cowboybart
07-01-2018, 07:30 AM
I'm always looking for
30 Newton
9.3x64 Brenekee
6.5x68
8x68

I would like to add 404 Jeffery and 425 Westley Richards to my collection

DukeInFlorida
07-04-2018, 08:14 AM
Sorry, just looked. None of those in this estate sale collection.
Some pretty interesting ones though. Wonder if this guy even had guns for some of these.