PDA

View Full Version : 32 win spl

packnrat
02-02-2016, 08:23 AM
does anybody out there reload this one?

so far only found the one. not sure if i should mount it, or scrap it. costly to buy a tote just for the one.

maybe find its brothers down the rd?

but have found a couple very distant cousins in 338 win mag. (nickel)
guess will just place this along with a number of "others" in the "box". save for latter?

psmokey
02-03-2016, 08:29 PM
Just put a bunch in the tumbler. I found a pair of pre 64 s last summer even took it into the woods last fall. Sweet shooting rifle. Find a few more and a gun to go with them and you'll have some fun.

Phil

packnrat
02-04-2016, 04:37 PM
a large area i will just call number 9. has many shooting places, some right off the rd, others tucked back in a ways. 4X4 or moto access only.
but even today both of my bags were full and i stopped picking up all the .223 laying around.

but great place to find "that" odd ball cartridge.

but so sad a good looking couple, white pu (brand ?) at a rd side spot. all the glass and trash they left behind. i picked up some. but could not take out. in the cj not the pu so just no place for it. even a couple boxes over flowing with glass bottles. un-damaged. either they were very bad shots or up there only to trash the place.

next time i see such i am taking photos. just no reason to trash out our country.

Shooterontheline
02-09-2016, 05:36 PM
I have been reloading my 32 special for years. Excellent firearm. This model just didn't take off like the 30/30 did. Poor timing to market I guess!