PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry... Don't be scared...

DukeInFlorida
10-22-2013, 10:55 AM
If you visit the ABT home page, and the latest unread post (which gets highlighted in BOLD) looks like spam, and you are scared that the whole forum is filled with unbearable spam...... and you can't bear to even look at the threads.....don't worry. Because of a glitch in the software, the previous spam might still show as the most recent posting.

HOWEVER, because we are on the case, the spam should actually be deleted, and the offender banned. So, don't be scared when you see the spam subject as the most recent post. It's likely not still there.

Just thought that you should know. In fact, if you post something, that should cause your new post to become the newest post. And, that erases the last vestige of the spam reference.

Mashuga
10-22-2013, 04:00 PM
I saw what you're talking about earlier today. It was bolded but when I went into the forum it was gone. Thanks for keeping the spam in the can Duke. You guys do a great job and thanks for the site. I haven't done any trading yet on this one but I probably will as soon as I figure what I have to trade.