PDA

View Full Version : Reading The Rules

Shooterontheline
09-07-2013, 04:46 AM
It appears these guys that spam our sight haven't read the rules. Shame on them! (tongue in cheek).

Any way to filter this trash out before it fills up the board? Just asking ;)

jebsca
09-07-2013, 07:25 AM
I think they are doing a good job of locking/deleting the spam in a timely manner. Keep in mind, some kind of filter to stop the spam post before they are posted for the wold to see would have to filter our post as well. The way things are going, is not that bad, and I bet it is already a lot of work.

R.Ph. 380
09-08-2013, 10:12 AM
Just think, Denial of Service attacks is just another Grabber technique to limit our 2A rights. Keeps us from talking to each other. Am I paranoid or what?

Bill

jebsca
09-08-2013, 06:33 PM
That's only paranoid if you type it as you have tinfoil on your head.

DukeInFlorida
09-10-2013, 10:16 AM
The majority of the spammage seems to be coming from our Ruskie friends. Since we don't get any real traffic from anyone in Russia, sad to say, we will likely block all of the Russian IP's. That should stop some of the nonsense. Then again, there's nothing to stop them from grabbing a Portal IP, or proxy server, and get in that way.

Most likely grammar school kids with very little to do, on wayyyyyyyyyy too much sugar, and having a cheap bet with their kiddie buddies about how many USA sites they can spam in a day. We don't take it personally. Just have to deal with it as it develops.

Mbaker78
09-18-2013, 04:56 AM
ROFL! That's comedy right there.