View Full Version : Suggestions For New Forum Topics

gandog56
02-07-2013, 08:37 AM
Reloading Equipment For Swap Or Trade

Firearms For Sale Or Trade

Firearm Accessories For Sale Or Tade

Gunload Master
02-07-2013, 10:36 AM
Swap arms is designed for trading everything reloading. This place is Brass trading specific as the members wanted.

gandog56
02-07-2013, 10:56 AM
Well my objection to that is that THEY have a brass trading forum! And I didn't see a button there to send you here, like you have a button here to send us there.

Seems to be a pretty one sided trade and they win.

Gunload Master
02-07-2013, 12:51 PM
I own gunloads.com and these are all part of my family of sites. I was planning on putting an abt link on swapguns.

300winmag
02-07-2013, 04:18 PM
:
Well my objection to that is that THEY have a brass trading forum! And I didn't see a button there to send you here, like you have a button here to send us there.

Seems to be a pretty one sided trade and they win.
:( :confused: You have no reason to object to anything, this is a service provided (free of charge) ABT,CastBoolit,SwapArms, a overwhelming amount of knowledge, buy-selling-trading. Nothing 1 sided on either of the site's.
From myself and many many of the other members is thankfull to be here.
Many Thanks to the Gunload Master

gandog56
02-12-2013, 08:22 PM
I own gunloads.com and these are all part of my family of sites. I was planning on putting an abt link on swapguns.

Define what you mean by family of sites. If you OWN gunloads it is different. Still don't like the brass trading sections in TWO sites. Unless one posted here was ALSO posted there.

rainyday
02-13-2013, 01:15 PM
gangdog, i agree with you. this is why i dont post on castboolits. too over regulated

Gunload Master
02-14-2013, 05:41 PM
This was agreed upon by the founding members of ABT that this place would be for Brass Trading only. Thus this place will be only for Brass Trading.

rainyday
02-17-2013, 11:59 AM
this is why i dislike castboolits. so castboolits should be nothing but castboolits, but its not

Gunload Master
02-17-2013, 01:34 PM
This place is not ment to be over regulated. It's ment for a place to help out the members of the online Gun community, as are all my websites. Swapguns is a great place to post anything firearm related, this is a great place to swap brass.. If I start adding more categories to this place it will be an exact replica of my other website swapguns... I just don't see the logic in it...

Duckhunter39480
02-22-2013, 08:41 AM
If you follow the logic you will understand the problem. If I want to swap or purchase brass there are three places I have to check in this "family", ABT, Cast Boolits " Swapping and sellin" AND Swaparms. If this persist, ABT WILL BE OF NO USE, since I will have to check all the others anyway. Why not have a brass specific area for all the "families"? Just saying ........

BruceC
02-22-2013, 12:36 PM
Reloading equipment owner manuals

DukeInFlorida
03-04-2013, 08:09 AM
Already covered at castboolits.

Reloading equipment owner manuals

gandog56
03-05-2013, 06:09 PM
Holy geeze, what did I start?

If I didn't like ammobrasstrader I wouldn't be here. But I STILL think it's unfair we have links to castboolits, but they have none to us. Or do they, and I just didn't see any?

gandog56
03-05-2013, 06:14 PM
It's hard to think of new topics that aren't really covered by castboolits. Maybe sources of harder to find caliber brass? Like I found a place that was selling virgin never fired 7.62X54R Lapua brass for #30/100. (Sadly, they're all sold out.....but not before I snagged 600!) Graf And Sons sells the same brass at >$100/100!

Gunload Master
03-06-2013, 12:03 AM
Holy geeze, what did I start?

If I didn't like ammobrasstrader I wouldn't be here. But I STILL think it's unfair we have links to castboolits, but they have none to us. Or do they, and I just didn't see any?
The link on the top of cast boolits that says ABT...

gandog56
03-25-2013, 07:44 PM
If you follow the logic you will understand the problem. If I want to swap or purchase brass there are three places I have to check in this "family", ABT, Cast Boolits " Swapping and sellin" AND Swaparms. If this persist, ABT WILL BE OF NO USE, since I will have to check all the others anyway. Why not have a brass specific area for all the "families"? Just saying ........

And I have to add the Brass Trading Forum at Gun And Games forums. And that's what I was sort of suggesting, that only one site should have the brass trading. And since this place was MADE for it.............

I am more upset though that we have links to them, they don't have links to us.

GunStuff
08-03-2013, 11:23 PM
Reloading Equipment For Swap Or Trade

Trading Brass with Canadian shooters.

jebsca
09-08-2013, 08:59 PM
How about a site support section? Looks to me like we have had a few threads asking questions about the site.

Taylor3006
09-09-2013, 12:50 AM
How about a stickie that lists addresses of ranges that allow you to pick up brass?

gandog56
09-10-2013, 08:12 AM
How about a stickie that lists addresses of ranges that allow you to pick up brass?

Only ever went to one that wouldn't.

Never went there again!