PDA

View Full Version : The two other buttons next to forums

gandog56
02-06-2013, 02:45 PM
Are a bit confusing. Clicking on Cast bullets and Swap guns actually take you to different websites? I tried to post something in what I was assuming was a swap gun place here and wondered why I had to sign in, only to have it say incorrect password. If I hit the swap brass button on Swap guns, is it sending me back here? Ads seem to look alike.

DukeInFlorida
02-06-2013, 04:47 PM
Well, the thing that you seem to be missing is that the new ABT is actually a sister site to castboolits.gunloads.com and the other trading site, which are the two button links that you refer to.

If you're not already a member over at castboolits.gunloads,com, you should be. Lots of stuff there that isn't covered here. The gun trading site is also a new one, also using the same software, hence the similarities in look.

ABT = Brass Trading
castboolits = bullet casting, SALES of gun related stuff, reloading and swaging knowledge, lots of gun discussion, etc, etc, etc
SwapArms = Gun swap site - trade your gun for another gun

gandog56
02-07-2013, 08:29 AM
I don't know, if Swap Guns has their own brass trading section isn't that putting a direct competitor against us? Shouldn't we open a sell/trade firearm forum here?

Janet
08-01-2013, 08:03 PM
I have new brass I would like to trade or sale ,I am new to this so please help me .
I have 96 un primed 300 wsm Winchesters and 28 de-primed and I have 26 /30.06 un primed brass and I have 109 ct 22-250 brass,I belong to a friend that is like 80 years old and can't load any more.
Thank You